Online Training Programs
AdventureEDU provides training for governments, associations and individual companies seeking to deliver the best adventure travel experiences in a safe and sustainable practice.
In addition to our in-destination training, we offer expert designed online courses, partner training programs, and educational webinars.
AdventureEDU Online Courses
We offer a range of courses for businesses and individuals in the adventure travel industry. Please take a look at our online library below, or contact us for a customized course for your group.
How You’ll Benefit
- Learn from industry professionals who have real experience building successful adventure travel businesses
- Gain knowledge and practical tools you can apply immediately to strengthen your business
- Complete the course at your own pace, and have the opportunity to revisit the course with lifetime access
Starting April 4th, we are offering a limited time promotion with all courses offered at just $50 each. Don’t miss this limited time opportunity and sign up for your AdventureEDU course today.
Content Marketing Strategy For Adventurous Brands
In this course we explore how content marketing is done properly, and how to bring it all together into a unified content strategy.
Adventure Travel Business Management for Ground Suppliers
Learn sales, cost, and staff structures for adventure travel ground suppliers; successful ways to manage the business.
Marketing Strategies for Adventure Travel Tour Companies
Effective marketing requires “big picture” strategies for your online / offline channels
Marketing de Turismo de Aventura a Nivel Tour Operador Local
Un mercadeo efectivo requiere de estrategias de vision amplia para tus canales online y offline.
* Price does not include VAT for anyone in the EU. If you are in the EU, VAT will be added to the price once you arrive on Udemy's site
AdventureEDU Preview Webinars
EDU Preview Webinars provide an introduction to courses that we can offer as online courses and in our EDU in-destination events. Based on your business or destination needs, specific courses can be created in the following course areas: Adventure Definition and Concepts, Adventure Travel Product Development and Marketing, Operational Excellence, Adventure Travel Operator Safety and Risk Management, and Adventure Travel Legal Matters.
Below you will find the preview webinars that are currently available for online streaming.
Quantifying Results of Content Marketing Campaigns
Explore the opportunities and pitfalls in content marketing for adventure travel tour operatorsWatch
The Power of Intellectual Property
Intellectual property includes patents, trademarks, and copyrightsWatch
Getting Mobile-Friendly with Google
Google rolled out a game-changing Mobile Search algorithm update in April 2015. How could the change impact your website?Watch
Partner Training Programs
We offer a range of partner training programs for our members and the adventure travel industry. Below you will find the current training programs that we are offering alongside our ATTA partners.
Active & Adventure Specialist Training Program
To better serve a growing number of adventure travelers, Travel Leaders and the ATTA have partnered to offer the first exclusive active and adventure travel specialist certification geared exclusively for travel agents.
- Open to all Travel Leaders travel agents and affiliated Independent Contractors (ICs)
- Training consists of a seven module curriculum
- Certified specialists will be added to ATTA’s consumer website as expert travel advisors
- Certified agents will have access to special invitations to attend various ATTA conferences and events, as well as related adventure travel experiences pre- and post-conference.