Social Media Study: Travel, Tweets & Trends
By ATTA, Resmark Systems, Convince & Convert
Representing the most current and comprehensive social media usage study yet conducted within the adventure tourism trade sector, the Adventure Travel Trade Association (ATTA), Resmark Systems and Convince & Convert have released, Travel, Tweets & Trends, a study that explores opportunities, concerns and best practices about social media usage within the adventure tour operator industry.
Responses from a 23-question online survey have been gathered from over 250 tour operators across five continents. In this 41-page whitepaper, Jay Baer, one of the world’s most accomplished social media experts uncovers the answers to 9 key questions that every tour operator should be asking about social media.
- What is the appropriate role of Facebook in a social media strategy?
- What other social media outposts beyond Facebook should be considered?
- Is a blog a worthwhile social media endeavor?
- Is social media’s impact being measured appropriately?
- How much are tour operators spending on social media efforts?
- Is social media more effective than other online tactics like email marketing?
- What are the key objectives of social media participation?
- How important is video and YouTube?
- How many people in a company should be involved with social media?
Download a complimentary Exectutive Summary of Travel, Tweets and Trends. Purchase the full report for $50 complete with case studies and ideas of how you can better implement social media strategy within your own business.
ATTA Members: Get your Free Report!
|The Adventure Travel Trade Association is a global membership organization dedicated to unifying, networking, promoting and responsibly growing the adventure travel market.||Resmark Systems offers comprehensive tour operator software designed to manage all functions of the tour operator business from online reservations and marketing to finances and accounting.||Convince & Convert is a social media strategy consultancy that works with corporate clients and public relations firms on maximizing the impact of social media participation.|