- Stay at the award-winning, sustainably operated Pugdundee Lodges – Kings Lodge, Kanha Earth Lodge and Denwa Backwater Escape
- Jeep safaris in three of the renown tiger parks, Bandhavgarh, Kanha, and Satpura
- Visit community projects near Kanha
- Hike to a hilltop and enjoy a sundowner
- Indulge in culinary workshop with a Master Chef
- Boat cruise on Denwa River
- Witness history at Bhimbetka Rock shelters, a UNESCO world heritage site
Accommodation: Single Occupancy
November 26, 2018: Arrival to Indira Gandhi International Airport Delhi, India (DEL) by 9:00pm.
November 27, 2018: Fly Delhi (DEL) to Jabalpur, MP(JLR) to arrive by noon (ETD 10:10 am / ETA 12 noon)
December 6, 2018: Depart Bhopal (BHO) anytime, or proceed with post-adventure itinerary, or your own independent arrangements.
Operator: Pugdundee Safaris