Food, Nature, People, and Landscape.
Allow Jordan to awaken your senses! From north to south, we see, smell, taste and feel traditional life in Jordan. Beginning in the north, from the village Umm Qais, home to ruins of the ancient Decapolis city of Gadara, with views to Israel, Palestine, and the Sea of Galilee, we travel the length of Jordan to the world-famous UNESCO sites of Petra and Wadi Rum in the south. Along the way, we experience the richness of Jordanian culture in the flavors of its food, the warmth of its people, and the diversity of its landscape.
- Discover Jordan from North to South
- Explore Umm Qais, Dana Biosphere Reserve, Petra, and Wadi Rum
- Cook and feast with the locals
- Learn local customs from the Bedouin and traditional crafts from village women
- Stargaze at Feynan Ecolodge, one of the in the world’s top rated Eco-Lodges
- Take two short hikes to witness the diversity in Jordan’s landscape
Day 1: Barakeh Guest House: Twin shared room (Wi-Fi in guest house)
Day 2: Feynan Ecolodge: Twin shared room (Wi-Fi in lobby)
Day 3: Seven Wonders camp: Single tents (Wi-Fi in the camp)
Day 4: Captain’s Desert Camp, Wadi Rum : Single tents (no Wi-Fi)
Arrive in Amman: Wednesday, May 10
Operator: Experience Jordan
Available Spots: 10 of 10 (Minimum spots: 4)