This experience is an active adventure lover’s dream!
Be warned – it’s a physically challenging trip, but very rewarding for those who like to be active and sweat on an adventure.
There are 2-days backpacking and getting wet in the canyons of Wadi Hasa, 2-days mountain biking the Jordan Bike Trail, and 2-days exploring Petra on foot and Wadi Rum by 4WD.
It’s all here and you can experience Jordan in a way that most tourists wouldn’t dare. Are you ready?
- Backpack through the wet canyons of Wadi Hasa with its amazing hanging gardens
- Ride sections of the Jordan Bike Trail from Ajloun to Wadi Zarqa and Shobak to Little Petra.
- Experience Bedouin culture and camp under the stars
- Explore hidden corners of Petra
- Jeep tour through Wadi Rum
Day 1: Amman Hotel: Single rooms (Wi-Fi in Rooms)
Day 2: Wilderness backpacking camp: Share tent or carry your own (no Wi-Fi)
Day 3: Dana Guest House: Twin shared rooms (Wi-Fi in lobby/reception public area)
Day 4: Seven Wonders camp: Single tents (Wi-Fi in the camp)
Day 5: SunCity Camp Wadi Rum: Twin shared tents (Wi-Fi in lobby/reception public area)
Arrive in Amman: Tuesday, May 9, 2017
Operator: Experience Jordan
Available Spots: 12 of 12 (Minimum spots: 4)