Hike, Bike & Horseback ride from Dana Biosphere Reserve to Wadi Rum via Petra.
This 6-day adventure travels through Jordan’s most stunning regions of Dana, Petra and Wadi Rum, following the most famous section of the Jordan Trail. Traveling on foot, by bike, and on horseback, we cross the four bio-geographical zones of Dana, the spectacular mountains of Petra and the stunning desert of Wadi Rum. Our trip culminates at the summit of Jebel Um Adaami, the highest peak in Jordan.
This itinerary cannot get any more personal to Terhaal’s team. We’d love to host you in our home and offer you a specially customized itinerary to have you sample various experiences that Jordan offers and share with us the love and pride we have in our beautiful and ancient land.
The way we love to do it is multi-activity, through amazing nature, down to earth, authentic and local to the bone. You get to meet our awesome team of local guides and hosts and enjoy their rooted Jordanian Bedouin hospitality.
- Bike and hike from Dana to Petra, one of finest treks in the Middle East
- Explore the wonders of the “Rose-Red-City” of Petra off the beaten path
- Cross Petra to Wadi Rum desert by bikes and on top of Arabian horses
- Camp and enjoy the genuine hospitality of the indigenous Jordanian Bedouins
- Ascend Jordan’s highest peak – Jebel Um Adaami (1832m)
Accommodation: Single occupancy
Arrive in Amman: May 2, 2017
Operator: Terhaal Adventures
Available Spots: 10 of 10 (Minimum spots: 4)