While widely known for its historical, cultural, and religious sites, Jordan has many other hidden wonders that await adventure seekers. Join Rahhalah on an adventure across the spirited and ever-changing landscapes of Jordan. Discover Jordan’s magnificent canyons, Petra off-the-beaten path, life with Bedouins in Wadi Rum, the view from the summit of its highest peak, and the colorful underwater world in the Red Sea.
- Canyoneering in Wadi Al Mujib- one of Jordan’s most scenic canyons
- Witnessing the Treasury at Petra by the glow of candle light
- Hiking to Petra via an ancient Nabatean path from Little Petra
- Diving and snorkeling in the Red Sea to witness the world’s most diverse coral reef
- Bedouin experience and jeep safari in Wadi Rum -The Valley of the Moon.
- Summiting the highest peak in Jordan- Jabal Um Al Dami (1,875 m)
Accommodation: Twin Share
Arrive in Amman: Wednesday, May 2, 2018
Available Spots: 10 of 10 (Minimum spots: 4)